Energy Efficiency Management for Compressed Air System
HOW TO SELECT AND IMPLEMENT THE BEST TECHNOLOGY AND OPTIONS
20 February 2017
Mplex Technology Sdn Bhd, in collaboration with Alpha Winac Engineering & Services Sdn Bhd, is conducting an Energy Efficiency Management for Compressed Air System Seminar in Eastin Hotel Penang, Malaysia on 07 March 2017.
This technical seminar is designed to provide key decision makers with condensed and accurate information, to execute energy saving projects for compressed air system.
Participants will learn:
- Processes to evaluate the energy performance of compressed air system;
- Comparison of various compressor technology and its pros & cons;
- Practical solution to cut operation cost and increase system reliability;
- Elimination of artificial demand to achieve significant energy savings;
- Various audit methods and tools available in today’s technology; and
- Government incentives for energy audit projects.
The seminar will be held as follows:
Date : 07 March 2017 (Tuesday)
Time : 8.45am – 3.00pm
Venue : Eastin Hotel Penang, Angsana Room
Detailed information is included in the . If you are interested in joining us, please send us your duly completed Registration Forms by 28 February 2017.